HDIS Admissions 2017-2018
We are now accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 school year.
Register in-person Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm at the HDIS on the 2nd floor of the Hamilton Downtown Mosque.
MONTHLY FEES: $300 per month for the first child and $275 per month for each sibling.
Please note that there are no financial subsidies available at this time.
Note: If the student is not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, the status of the Parent or Guardian will determine the ability to attend school. Under new Immigration rules, those with a Study Permit, Work Permit, refugee claimant, or landed immigrant may attend a school with proper documentation. Fees may be charged in accordance with Education Act regulations.
The following fees are required at the time of registration:
- A completed HDIS Registration Form
- $50 Registration Fee (one time payment)
- $200 Supplies Fee (one time payment)
- Credit Card Number, Void cheque, or 10 post dated cheques (for $300 payable to the Hamilton Downtown Mosque)
The school will require one of the following:
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- New Permanent Resident Card
In addition, you must provide the following:
- Student and parent/guardian’s full mailing address (example: as shown on a hydro bill)
- Parent/guardian’s place of employment and telephone number
- Previous school record and school contact information
- Emergency contact person and telephone number
- OHIP Health Card
- Immunization record
- Doctor’s name, address and telephone number
- Custody information (if applicable)
Please note that ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE FULFILLED TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD.