Hamilton Downtown Islamic is looking to hire Grade 5/6 home room teacher. An excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to work in an Islamic atmosphere with smaller class size abide by all the safety standard as outlined according to MED and Public Health.
Being home room teacher he/she should be able to provide professional-educational support in all the subjects excluding religion including Math and Science. As a teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and practical skills. Assist student’s interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- B.Ed. /OCT preferred, experience is also considered
- Canadian Teaching experience for at least a year
- Math and science teaching skills
- Collaborate with the Principal and teachers in establishing program curriculum connections according to the school-guidelines
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons, provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Collaborate with parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them to reach their academic and professional goals
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use hybrid-visual/audio means using technology to facilitate learning
- Plan and execute educational events, observe and understand student’s behavior
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress and provides grades and feedback
Application deadline: Friday 4th September, 2020.