Arabic and French Teacher needed,
Hamilton Downtown Islamic is looking to hire a part time French and Arabic teacher for the last term. An excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to work in an Islamic atmosphere with a smaller class size abide by all the safety standards as outlined according to MED and Public Health.
Being a subject teacher, he/she should be able to provide professional-educational support in French and Arabic in connection with other subjects. As a teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and practical skills. Assist student’s interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Applicant must be a Canadian Citizen/Permanent resident or holding a valid work permit in Canada to be considered.
- Fluent in French and aware of the Canadian curriculum.
- Fluent in Arabic and be aware to teaching grammar rules
- Experience of working in a private/public school setting.
- Available on short notices, long- and short-term availability is an asset.
- Be able to follow the lesson plans and duty routines of an absent teacher.
- Guide students when needed.
- Be mindful of school/children confidentiality.
Homeroom Teachers for Grade 1, 3, 4 are also needed. Please click on the other link pasted for the details.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.