Join our staff as a school principal and lead team of highly dedicated teachers and support staff in providing the best educational experience for our students. Utilize your knowledge of curriculum development as you support the instructors in developing courses that adhere to Islamic and ministry guidelines. Provide strong leadership skills, guide teachers in creating a safe and effective environment for learning and conduct periodic evaluations to identify areas that need improvement. As HDIS principal, you will have the opportunity to exercise your management skills, you will also represent the school, network with instructors, and local committees relevant to the school’s discipline.
· Evaluate instructors and other staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to and identify areas of improvement.
· Establish program curricula, guidelines in collaboration with instructors and local committees in the school. Lead professional development programs for staff/instructors.
· Collaborate with teachers, parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals.
· Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff and equipment.
· Provide guidance and counseling services to students on their academic or vocational goals and offer assistance with student’s behavior according to school policy and enforce school rules, such as the dress code and attendance policy.
The Principle’s position is available for 2019-2020 academic year, please submit your resume to: EC18HDIS@gmail.com, the School Education Committee.
Application deadline: Jun 24, 2019.
Hamilton Down-Town Islamic School HDIS, is seeking a qualified middle school educated teachers, that provide educational support in various areas, including Quran, Math, Science…etc.
Join our staff as a school-teacher and be part of a dedicated teacher-team, you will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while helping student developing personalities and skills.
The goal is to help/assist student’s interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
· Collaborate with the school principle and teachers in establishing program curriculums, and guidelines
· Create and distribute educational contents (notes, summaries, assignments etc.), provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
· Collaborate with parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals.
· Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
· Plan and execute educational events, observe and understand students’ behavior.
· Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
The Teacher’s position is available for 2019-2020 academic year, please submit your resume to: EC18HDIS@gmail.com, the School Education Committee.
Volunteers are welcome and play an important role in the growth of our students!
We are looking for:
- General volunteers
- In-class volunteers for Grade 3-7 English
- In-class volunteers for Grade 3-7 Math
- In-class volunteers for Grade 1-7 Arabic
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the online HDIS VOLUNTEER FORM and you will be emailed an invite to a volunteer information session and training and opportunity for scheduling your commitment.